Insta360 GO 2 Dive Case
Start your water-based adventures by using
Insta360 GO 2
IPX 8 waterproof to depths of 45 m
Protect your GO 2 action camera on all your water-based adventures
How to use it
1. Open the Case
Push the lock block (1) in the direction shown in the figure. After locking, remove the hook (2).
2. Attach the Anti-Fog Inserts
Attach the anti-fog inserts into the buckle on the backside of the Dive Case door, as shown.
1) Attach the anti-fog inserts into the buckle on the backside of the Dive Case door.
2) When using third-party anti-fog inserts, ensure that the size is within 20 X 20 X 0.5 mm. If the inserts are too large, they may cause water leakage and potentially damage the camera.
3. Insert the Camera
When inserting the camera, take care not to scratch the lens.
4. Close the Case
To close the Dive Case, latch the buckle onto the case's hook and firmly push it down until it clicks.
1) Always ensure the Dive Case is firmly closed before use. Check that the parts of the Dive Case in contact with its rubber seal are free of dirt or dust.
2) For best results, keep the Dive Case clean, particularly the area protecting GO 2's lens.
Insta360 GO 2 Dive Case, Anti-Fog Inserts, Protective Pouch, Instructions & Warranty
Weight: 131 g