The BOYA BY-M1DM is a Dual Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8" connector. It can be used with smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, PC and other recording devices.
• Clip-on lapel microphone for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets, and other audio/video recording devices
• Omni-directional Condenser Microphone
• Excellent for interviews
• Dual-lavalier microphone
• Improved Sensitivity and Signal-to-Noise
• Includes carrying pouch
It consists of two well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and a 4m (13') length cable, it’s perfect for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
Its 4m(13’) cable provides 2.8m(9.2’) of the distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
- Wide Range of Compatibility
Compatible for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets, and other audio/video recording devices
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
The omnidirectional polar pattern provides an excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking
- Designed for recording interviews
Dual omnidirectional lavalier microphones can record two sound resources at the same time
- 4m(13’) length cable allows you to use in various situation
- Rugged Metal Power Pack
|Frequency Range:||65Hz ~ 18KHz|
|Signal / Noise:||74dB SPL|
|Sensitivity:||-30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz|
|Output Impedance:||1000 Ohm or less|
|Connector:||3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug|
|Power requirement:||LR44 (included)|
|Net weight:||68g(2.4 oz)|