Insta360 ONE X2
Take panoramic shots and explore the wonderful underwater world
Suitable for sports scenes such as surfing, rafting and snorkeling
1. Open the Case
Lift the buckle as shown below, then pull it down to remove it from the hook. Repeat with the other buckle. When both sides are disengaged, open the Dive Case.
2. Insert the Anti-Fog Inserts
Ensure that two anti-fog inserts are inserted as shown below.
1) When installing anti-fog inserts, align their holes so that the inserts do not cover the camera's status indicators.
2) When using third-party anti-fog inserts, ensure that the size is within 32x18x1mm. If the inserts are too large, they will cause water leakage and potentially damage the camera.
3. Insert the Camera
Install the Dive Case's lower cover
Install the Dive Case's upper cover
1) When using the camera in water, please lock the touch screen to avoid accidental presses.
2) When inserting the camera, take care not to scratch the lens.
4. Close the Case
To close the Dive Case, latch the buckle onto the case's hook and firmly push down until it clicks.
1) Ensure the Dive Case is firmly closed. Be sure that the parts of the Dive Case in contact with its rubber seal are free of dirt or dust.
2) For the best results, keep the lenses of the Dive Case clean.
5. Attach the Stabilizer Ring
When connecting the Dive Case to other accessories, such as the floating hand grip, be sure to stick a stabilizer ring to the screw points.
After capturing with the Dive Case, connect ONE X2 to your phone, open files taken with the Dive Case in the app and select Stitch for Dive Case.
Main Material: PC